Shipping & Receiving Associate (Night Shift)
What You’ll Do:
- Accept and signs for deliveries.
- Assist in unloading shipments from delivery truck.
- Uses pallet jacks to transport shipments from loading dock and around stockroom.
- Open boxes and inspect content of shipments.
- Verifies shipping invoice to ensure all items are accounted for.
- Maintains records of all received shipments.
- Stores, restocks, and shelves delivery items.
- Ensures area organization, cleanliness, and assists with trash removal.
- Conducts inventory of products, and logs data into inventory database.
- Conduct inventory audits and cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Communicate inventory delays or concerns with appropriate urgency to key stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve supply shortfalls by identifying missed deliveries.
- Complete order prep up for outbound shipping truck departures.
- Retrieve and organize packaged product based on each customers’ order to be shipped the following day.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned.
Who You Are:
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to act like an owner and take on responsibility.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Exhibits ability to use inventory software efficiently.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- Works well with a team. Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Demonstrates solid problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates awareness of proper warehouse and factory safety procedures.
Benefits as Good as Our Greens:
- Free benefits from Day 1 for employees (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Heavily subsidized benefits for your family from Day 1
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave for all new parents (full-time employees)
- Competitive vacation and sick time off
- 401K & company stock
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Free Mental Health Resources and Wellness Benefits, including Spring Health (personalized quality therapy and psychiatry for mental health needs), Headspace (unlimited access to guided meditation sessions, and Carrot (family forming support)
- Uniforms and PPE provided by Bowery
- Free leafy greens & more…