- Own sales leads end-to-end. You’ll directly manage everything to meet or exceed your sales targets: prospecting and qualifying, discovery, pitching, demoing, negotiation, and close. Along the way, you’ll keep accurate records of sales activities and customer interactions in Hubspot.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, marketing, and customer success. You’ll ensure seamless onboarding and transition to customer success, and provide valuable insights from the customer to inform product development.
- Continuously improve our sales process. You’ll be working off an existing sales playbook, but we want and expect you to experiment to improve it. Test and refine our process, pitch, pricing, collateral, and more.
- Build on your company culture expertise. In order to be an effective AE at Gatheround, you’ll stay current on industry trends, market changes, and competitor activities.
- 3-5 years of experience owning revenue goals in AE role (or similar)
- Proven track record in B2B sales, preferably at a technology SaaS company
- Prior experience in sales at an early stage startup; specifically experience as a first or very early AE a plus — and excitement to be in such a role is required
- Experience selling People/HR teams
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools
- Genuine passion for remote work, company culture, and employee productivity
- An approach to sales that’s both tenacious and high integrity; you can see the bigger picture of company strategy while driving towards your targets
What We Offer
- Compensation package includes salary, commission, and equity
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible, remote-first work environment