Content Marketing Contractor (Part-Time)
What You'll Do
- Content Marketing: You'll be a critical part of our marketing team and work with some of the best organic marketers in the world to update, expand on, and write search-engine-optimized blogs on a weekly basis. Your main goal will be to continue to add quality content to our site that drives traffic.
- Social Media Marketing: You'll help where needed on our social media accounts, where you will write captions, strategize campaigns, communicate with our user base, and drive growth through engaging social content.
- Trends: Stay up to date with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in our space.
What You'll Love
- Mission: This work is incredibly humbling. Every day we get amazing stories and get the pleasure of working on something that impacts lives. One of my favorite user quotes: “I hate quoting an old, overused cliche, but I’ve been very lost. And I think for the first time in a while I may be found.”
- Ownership: You’ll be a massive part of our growth. There’s nothing more exciting as a marketer than being able to see your work touch thousands of lives around the world and truly build a world-class experience with every communication, partnership, content, and more.
- Growth: From day 1, you’ll be a part of the startup journey. We went from less than 10 to over 50 in the past year, and we’ll need your help to create a world-class team and get individuals praying in more countries around the world.
- Flexibility: HQ will be in Chicago with the full team and would love to have everyone there. That being said, we’re super flexible with location/hours; we don’t care when you work, just that it gets done.
- Comp: We will pay competitive market rates for this hourly position.
What We're Looking For
- Passion: First & foremost, we’re looking for someone excited about our mission. It makes it a lot more fun :)
- Experience: 2+ years of experience writing search-engine-optimized blogs, running social media campaigns, and/or marketing copywriting. Huge plus if you have experience in marketing/data analytics or lifecycle marketing.
- Communication: You’re an expert communicator and conversationalist. Being able to communicate, negotiate, and build relationships is a must.
- Technical Abilities: Experience with Google Apps (e.g. Google Docs and Google Sheets), computer savvy, and a general willingness to learn new tools!
- Grit & detail-oriented: We really care about what we’re doing & try to build as fast as we can. Since we’re guided meditation and competing with some large players in the market (Calm, Headspace), we have to stand out. Everything we do, say, send, or spend money on should be top-notch quality and set Hallow apart as the best.
Something looks off?