Are you interested in championing a product that makes work better? The science is clear: happier employees are more productive and stay at companies longer—everyone wins!
Who we are
Humu nudges people towards better ways of working, unlocking the potential of individuals, teams, and organizations. We enable companies to drive positive change by deploying personalized, scientifically-backed suggestions called nudges to employees. These nudges help people build better habits, work smarter and connect with their colleagues.
We currently work with many amazing companies like Kraft Heinz, Silicon Valley Bank, Ecolab and many more awesome logos.
Humu is looking for an experienced leader for our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team. Your primary responsibility will be to hire, coach, measure the success of, and optimize our SDR team with the ultimate goal of generating pipeline for sales. You’ll partner with Marketing and Sales Directors to understand and set goals, develop strategic plans for how your team will hit them, and work side-by-side with SDRs to create and execute outbound lead generation campaigns. You will be serving in a player-coach role—you’ll both mentor and manage your team while executing your own outreach campaigns. This position requires you to balance leading a team and improve its performance while also rolling up your sleeves and getting things done.
- Hire and manage a team of highly motivated Sales Development Representatives
- Coach and develop early stage sales professionals
- Help develop and constantly improve on new motions; scale existing motions
- Set and achieve ambitious targets quarter after quarter
- Run your own campaigns to develop opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and marketing generated leads
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Partner closely with Marketing, Sales Directors, Operations, Product and Vendor Teams
- Previous experience building and leading successful Sales Teams
- Track record of leading teams to 100% target achievement
- 3+ years of sales experience in HR Technology
- A passion for coaching and developing world class talent
- Excellent at stakeholder management and keeping partners informed
- Experience managing and operationalizing outbound pipeline generation motions and key activity metrics
- Ability to accurately forecast pipeline based on analysis of the entire pipeline funnel including key prospecting activity inputs and outputs including call/emails complete, meetings, opportunities created, and pipeline
- Experience using tools such as Salesforce, Sales Navigator, and SalesLoft (or other comparable tools)
Only open to candidates located in the United States.
Target Bonus: $30,000-$40,000
Something looks off?