Senior Software Engineer: Sync
What You'll Be Responsible For
- The Sync Team is responsible for building and maintaining the services that deliver carrier data in an accurate, up-to-date, and useful way to our customers.
- You will design, build, and maintain the services, internal tools, and products that are owned by the Sync Team.
- You will spend the majority of your day building product. You will often be tasked with solving a problem rather than just implementing a specific solution.
What You'll Be Collaborating On
- You will work closely with other engineers on the team, our architect, and our CTO to build new features from ideation to launch and beyond. This includes collaborative designing, programming, and code reviews.
- You will work directly with a product manager from the Noyo Product Team and cross-functional stakeholders to design the product you are building and validate the product is truly solving impactful problems.
- As a senior member of the team, you will provide technical mentorship to other engineers on the team. You should enjoy coaching and making your teammates better.
What Experience You'll Need
- You have built modern web applications in a product-driven environment. You should feel comfortable balancing risk, speed, and quality in your development process.
- You have worked in an agile environment with continuous integration, along with rigorous logging and monitoring practices in a production environment.
- Preferably you have experience in the employee benefits or healthcare industry.
- Minimum of 7 years of full-time professional experience.
- Relevant practical experience or Bachelor's degree in an engineering field