What Excites You
- Working with Plaid’s most strategic customers and partners from all over the financial industry to build out applications and / or platforms across a variety of different verticals and use cases including (but not limited to), lending, wealth management, financial management, account opening, student loan refinancing, fraud detection, etc.
- Serving as the lead technical point of contact for clients throughout the implementation phase, tracking progress towards key milestones to ensure successful and timely launches.
- Establishing and owning relationships with every level of technical stakeholder from Project and Product Managers, to Engineers to senior leadership.
- Partnering with Account Managers and Technical Account Managers to support clients in building out end to end workflows that align with Plaid’s technical best practices.
- Supporting ongoing testing efforts by troubleshooting and providing technical insights.
- Working cross-functionally to improve the client onboarding experience as they build with Plaid, collecting and translating customer and partner feedback into meaningful product insights for our Product and Engineering teams.
What Excites Us
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing and / or technology focused role where business experience and technical acumen was combined. Experience working with enterprise customers is strongly preferred.
- Experience managing and executing technical projects with a customer-first attitude and a strong sense of empathy.
- Excellent project management and communication skills with a strong ability to provide technical details to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and understand complex systems (APIs, databases, reporting tools, etc.). Experience working with APIs is strongly preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills with a continuous desire to improve technical acumen.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with different teams and types of people.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and navigate unexpected roadblocks with ease
Something looks off?