Staff Backend Software Engineer, Command & Control (R2366)
- BS/MS in Computer Science or similar degree and 4+ years' experience developing large, production-quality software systems with relevant technologies.
- Excellent grasp of modern software development and coding principles with high productivity in a mainstream language (e.g. C++, Java, C#, Python, etc.).
- Mature software engineering practices to drive software quality and performance, enable scalable, plug-in style architectures, provide for code modularity and reusability, robust documentation, unit testing, bug tracking, and performance optimization.
- Familiarity with design patterns and software architecture
- Strong technical collaboration skills and a desire to develop new skills.
- You have a track record of demonstrating grit, being rigorous and going fast, putting the team first, being a trustworthy and enthusiastic teammate, holding yourself and others to high standards, and being kind to others.
- Experience with technical leadership or people management.
- Experience with Linux and Windows
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with CMAKE, Conan and Bazel
- Experience with Docker, Git, Visual Studio Code, and CI/CD environments
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with streaming data (video, telemetry, etc.)