Amberflo is transforming how companies charge for their products and services by making it easy to track and bill on usage. Amberflo has created the world’s first fully-featured and fully-managed Cloud Metering and Usage-Based Pricing and Billing Platform.
Companies, big and small, are shifting to Usage-Based Pricing and Billing to realize higher renewal rates, customer satisfaction, and revenue. Amberflo’s platform provides real-time and accurate metering at scale, as well as flexible building and operating Usage-Based Pricing Plans with on-demand, metered invoicing and billing. Customers, like LaunchDarkly, Firebolt.io, Coherent.global, etc., use Amberflo to power their end-to-end monetization infrastructure from metering to billing.
Amberflo was founded in 2020 by former AWS technologists who built and scaled cloud services on the backs of Usage-Based Pricing (UBP) and Product-Led Growth (PLG). Headquartered in the Bay Area with employees around the world, Amberflo raised $20M Series A led by Norwest Venture Partners.
Amberflo is mission oriented and values driven. Our mission is - to help the world transition to a more fair and transparent business model in the form of usage-based pricing, and in the process help our customers achieve higher rate of growth and customer traction.
No 3rd parties at this time. This is a Hybrid position based in San Jose, CA
What you will do
- Write, review, and standardize product documentation and release notes
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to deliver best-in-class documentation that ensures customer success
- Work with the Marketing team to publish content in an SEO-friendly, searchable, browsable, and automated way
- Enable our customers to onboard as efficiently as possible with thorough content
- Maintain clarity and structure across documentation
- 3+ years as a full-time technical writer
- Experience working with SaaS products
- Experience using XML, Markdown, and other technical writing tools
- Experience documenting API, command line, and web user interfaces.
- Ability to translate verbal information into clearly written procedures
- Strong technical editing skills
- Eager and willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and sound computer skills
- Bachelor's Degree or similar experience in Writing, Communications, or Computer Science
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with some of the leading, most forward looking and high growth companies transitioning to usage-based pricing and billing
- A culture of customer obsession that is more than just words and is backed by a solid operating framework to enable us to not just please but delight customers
- A modern, cloud-native platform, unmatched in scale and features, that customers love
- Work with a technology stack built from the ground up with cloud-first principles and team responsible for building some of the original services at AWS
- Fast growing startup with plenty of opportunity to take ownership and run with projects
- The opportunity to get in on the ground floor, working in an hot new emerging space
- A culture that empowers great people to accomplish great things
- Competitive salary and full benefits package and 401(K)
- Flexibility to work out of our Bay Area or remote office
Amberflo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
No 3rd parties at this time.