Senior Salesforce AppExchange Engineer
Amberflo is transforming how companies charge for their products and services by making it easy to track and bill on usage. Amberflo has created the world’s first fully-featured and fully-managed Cloud Metering and Usage-Based Pricing and Billing Platform.
Companies, big and small, are shifting to Usage-Based Pricing and Billing to realize higher renewal rates, customer satisfaction, and revenue. Amberflo’s platform provides real-time and accurate metering at scale, as well as flexible building and operating Usage-Based Pricing Plans with on-demand, metered invoicing and billing. Customers, like LaunchDarkly, Firebolt.io, Coherent.global, etc., use Amberflo to power their end-to-end monetization infrastructure from metering to billing.
Amberflo was founded in 2020 by former AWS technologists who built and scaled cloud services on the backs of Usage-Based Pricing (UBP) and Product-Led Growth (PLG). Headquartered in the Bay Area with employees around the world, Amberflo raised $20M Series A led by Norwest Venture Partners.
Amberflo is mission oriented and values driven. Our mission is - to help the world transition to a more fair and transparent business model in the form of usage-based pricing, and in the process help our customers achieve higher rate of growth and customer traction.
We’re looking for a Senior Salesforce Engineer who has solid programming experience in building custom Managed or AppExchange Apps that integrate with external systems and APIs. This person will own the Amberflo.io managed app and will be responsible for building new features, integrating with Amberflo.io, helping customers incorporate the app into their workflows, and then providing product support.
No 3rd Parties or Recruiters.
What you will do
- Own and support the Amberflo.io managed or AppExchange app.
- Code and implement new features in the Amberflo.io managed Salesforce application. Significant programming experience in Salesforce is a must!
- Understand business and system requirements.
- Work with tech leads, internal teams, consultants, and customers to build and implement solutions.
- Facilitate customers in installing the managed app and document instructions for installation and upgrades.
- Provide consultation to clients in integrating their custom CPQ workflows and objects with the managed application.
- Troubleshooting production issues involving multiple systems.
- Implement new features in Amberflo.io integration API in JAVA or Node.js to be consumed in Salesforce.
- Maintain product documentation for features, releases, and solutions to common issues.
- Hands-on Salesforce programming experience and strong knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem: Apex classes, AppExchange, custom SObjects, Flows, settings, triggers, Rest API, Bulk API, Streaming API, Visualforce, Lightning components, SOQL, permission sets, and SOSL.
- Developing, building, publishing, testing, and maintaining integration heavy Salesforce managed and AppExchange applications.
- Designing and building native Salesforce views using Lightning components and VisualForce pages.
- Automated CI/CD deployments to release new versions of a managed application.
- Extensive integration with external systems:
- Strong understanding of async events and web hooks.
- Experience in building REST APIs.
- Near real-time bidirectional integrations between external systems and Salesforce using triggers, external data sources/APIs, and Streaming API with custom sObjects.
- Support custom mappings between external data sources and custom SObjects
- Building scheduled sync jobs.
- Implementing Flows to enforce custom business validations.
- Automated testing and debugging of managed applications.
- Developing reusable SDKs or APIs in Salesforce managed applications.
- Nice to have:
- Experience in JAVA and Node.js or open to working in these environments.
- Experience with working in cloud platforms such as AWS.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with some of the leading, most forward looking and high growth companies transitioning to usage-based pricing and billing
- A culture of customer obsession that is more than just words and is backed by a solid operating framework to enable us to not just please but delight customers
- A modern, cloud-native platform, unmatched in scale and features, that customers love
- Work with a technology stack built from the ground up with cloud-first principles and team responsible for building some of the original services at AWS
- Fast growing startup with plenty of opportunity to take ownership and run with projects
- The opportunity to get in on the ground floor, working in an hot new emerging space
- A culture that empowers great people to accomplish great things
- Competitive salary and full benefits package and 401(K) contributions
- Flexibility to work out of our Bay Area or remote office
Amberflo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
No 3rd Parties or Recruiters.