We’re looking for someone who we can count on to…
- Own: Customer success, product feedback, distribution partnerships, compliance
- Teach: Operational excellence, how to effectively translate user insights into product specs
- Learn: Business use cases and pain points of ag stakeholders
- Improve: Customer and community trust, support SLAs, financial services readiness
Within 1 month you'll...
- Learn how to use internal tools and customize them to meet your needs (see stack below).
- Familiarize yourself deeply with our products and customers through our research notes and recording repository.
- Manage inbound support queries across multiple platforms.
- Facilitate amazing producer experiences through customer success work.
- Create documentation or forums that enable customers to succeed with our products.
- Implement products and processes to track the customer journey across multiple channels.
- Collaborate in new feature launches with customers through email and in-app communication and documentation.
Within 3 months you'll...
- Become an expert in the product: Translate customer feedback into product insights and marketing experiments via cross-functional collaborations with Growth, Design, and Engineering teams.
- Adapt testimonials into shareable customer story content to increase industry trust and brand awareness.
- Partner with relevant vendors for product and content distribution, including agribusinesses, financial institutions, academia, and nonprofits.
- Handle any financial services disputes and build a support enablement playbook.
Within 6 months you'll...
- Identify and research market opportunities for new products or partnerships.
- Proactively project manage compliance requirements for an expanding portfolio of financial and sustainability offerings.
- Foster a culture of operational excellence, helping define SLAs and KPIs for the Operations team.
Our Ops Stack
- Retool, Zapier, Google Workspace for internal tooling
- Zendesk, Airtable for customer relationship management
- Zendesk Support, Dialpad, Dovetail, Otter for customer success and customer discovery
- Segment, Google Analytics, Metabase, Data Studio, BigQuery, LogRocket for analytics
- Height, Figma, Miro, Google Docs, GitHub for project management
- Courier, Mailchimp, Mandrill, Twilio, Expo, Typeform for communications
- Sanity for content publishing
- Healthcare (medical, vision, dental)
- Flexible location (remote or NYC/SF office spaces available)
- Flexible work hours
- 401k with matching contribution
- Parental leave (8 weeks fully paid)
- Technology equipment
- Additional perks including office / remote work stipend, wellness stipend, farm immersion stipend, professional development stipend, and team retreats.
- Reach Understanding – We are driven by curiosity and empathy to learn about our customers, team, and world.
- Real Talk – We create space for ourselves and others to be straightforward, vulnerable, and accountable.
- Be Proactively Resourceful – We are internally motivated and externally empowered to identify opportunities and solve problems.
- Derisk Thoughtfully – We lean into the biggest risks we face as a company and put in the work to address them systematically.
- Find the Positive-Sum – We believe in creating incentive structures that align the needs of our company, our customers, and our planet.