We’re looking for someone who we can count on to…
- Own: Design the core product experiences of Ambrook. Expand on our existing tools and primitives to deepen workflows for existing customers and unlock new industry segments.
- Teach: Patterns and best practices from top product companies and financial institutions.
- Learn: You'll learn rapidly about agriculture and sustainability, turning you into a domain expert at the intersection of climate tech and product. You'll be in the room as we make problem solve early-stage startup challenges together on a fast-growing trajectory.
- Improve: User experience around the app, customer experiences outside of the app, and our design brand to the technology community. Help us move faster and bolder with motivating design visions and deep user research at the start of projects.
- Standout product sense and UX design skills, demonstrated through an impressive portfolio of projects
- Experience designing and shipping end-to-end web or mobile apps
- Domain expertise in fintech or similarly gnarly, complex industries that you can teach us something about
- High velocity of execution and scrappiness needed to rapidly learn from our customers and iterate from these findings
- Excitement through ambiguity to make problems and opportunities concrete for yourself and peers
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work hours and vacation time
- Work-from-home/remote office stipend
- Wellness stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Farm immersion stipend
- Reach Understanding – We are driven by curiosity and empathy to learn about our customers, team, and world.
- Real Talk – We create space for ourselves and others to be straightforward, vulnerable, and accountable.
- Be Proactively Resourceful – We are internally motivated and externally empowered to identify opportunities and solve problems.
- Derisk Thoughtfully – We lean into the biggest risks we face as a company and put in the work to address them systematically.
- Find the Positive-Sum – We believe in creating incentive structures that align the needs of our company, our customers, and our planet.