We’re looking for someone we can count on to:
- Support the ongoing design needs of our editorial publication, Ambrook Research, including conceptualizing and creating illustrations for our stories; producing data graphics; sourcing photography; and building the newsletter each week from a template.
- Work with our Editor and Creative Director to streamline the processes for our ongoing efforts.
- Maintain the voice of Ambrook Research, while working with our Creative Director to help evolve the visual expression of the publication as it grows.
- Secondarily, provide design support to other Ambrook teams. Tasks may include: creating graphics, designing presentations, producing marketing collateral, etc.
- Learn about agriculture and our products in order to effectively and accurately represent our company and the industry we exist in.
- A well-rounded, detail-oriented graphic designer
- Strong fundamental design skills (typography, composition, etc.)
- A creative problem solver who can balance tight deadlines with exceptional execution
- A dependable teammate who consistently delivers on time
- A strong, proactive communicator who is not afraid to ask questions, seek out feedback, communicate challenges, or interface with internal stakeholders
- Bonus: Experience in editorial
- Bonus: Experience working with farms or in fintech