At Arthur, we are deeply passionate about building technology to make AI understandable, effective, and fair. Arthur makes machine learning work for enterprises through performance monitoring, explainability, and bias detection. We’re built by AI experts and backed by world-class, diverse investors.
This position is a rare (and fun!) opportunity to help shape the future of AI and its real-world impact. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe strongly in front-end ethics: building a company and industry where strong performance and a positive human impact are inextricably linked.
About the role
Arthur is looking for a Growth Manager who will promote Arthur’s aim to help AI-native organizations ensure that their investments in ML and AI are performant and fair. In this role, you will work with leaders and internal teams to develop our growth strategy development in a nascent industry, in order to ensure that we are top of mind for companies who are ready to employ this technology.
What you’ll do
- Build broad spectrum awareness of Arthur's mission and of our products
- Uphold the brand and design principles with which we operate as an entire organization - help drive an intentional and consistent way that we show up in the market, in everything we do
- Develop and optimize growth strategies, lead generation, campaigns, and support the launch of major product initiatives including new product offerings
- Run data-driven experiments (A/B testing, multivariate testing, etc) on marketing campaigns to maximize effectiveness and growth across our current portfolio of products and customers
- Leverage Arthur’s industry-leading machine learning experts to drive engagement with tech communities through various means (including but not limited to: our website and blog, social media, webinars, and community platforms)
- Collaborate with other key functions (Sales, Product, Customer Enablement) to ensure alignment with growth strategies
- Work closely with the Leadership team to prioritize and deliver results that align with monthly, quarterly and annual business goals
- Focus on account-based marketing and test different channel strategies
What we’re looking for
- Relevant experience in the tech space, preferably on a team where data and design were core to the GTM strategy for your product
- Experience building and executing successful growth strategies and campaigns (B2B)
- Demonstrated ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly - we are defining a new market which requires a new take on the marketing playbook.
- Familiarity with (or the desire to dive deep into) the LLM, AI, and MLOps market and enterprise tech
- The ability to use and present data to different audiences in a clear and effective manner
- Experience in creating and managing experiments to improve campaign effectiveness across acquisition, retention, and other high growth areas
You might also have (nice to have)
- Observable involvement / immersion in the tech industry/community (e.g., reddit, twitter, forums, etc.)
What to expect at Arthur
- Teammates who value curiosity, hard work, collaboration, and creative problem-solving -- and good swag
- A team of professionals who are passionate about our work and making a positive impact through AI
- A caring culture; we value and prioritize our team’s physical and mental health, encouraging and celebrating life outside of work
- Autonomy to pursue your role and interests with room to grow, with a team behind you that always has your back
- Joy, humor, and a little dose of healthy competition (in our business, we win as a team; on company game night, may the best Arthurian win…)
- Competitive compensation plus medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401K
- Our target base salary range for this role is $135,000 - $170,000, based on your experience and how your skills align with role requirements
- Equity in what we’re building together, backed by some of the most respected VCs in the industry
- A flexible learning and development budget: we’ll cover a masters in computer science, or support ways to learn and grow in the areas that matter to you
- Highly discounted fitness and wellness benefits
- Flexible PTO with vacation minimums, which we really want you to take and enjoy
- The ability to work in a highly flexible hybrid environment with our team in NYC
Arthur is an equal-opportunity employer; we believe strongly in front-end ethics: building a company and industry where strong performance and a positive human impact are inextricably linked. This reflects in our desire and commitment to build teams that comprise different backgrounds and experiences. Arthur provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.