At Arthur, we are deeply passionate about building technology to make AI understandable, effective, and fair. Arthur makes machine learning work for enterprises through performance monitoring, explainability, and bias detection. We’re built by AI experts and backed by world-class, diverse investors.
This position is a rare (and fun!) opportunity to help shape the future of AI and its real-world impact. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe strongly in front-end ethics: building a company and industry where strong performance and a positive human impact are inextricably linked.
What you’ll do
- Partner with Sales to identify technical problem statements that impact clients’ AL/ML initiatives, and map issues and challenges to features and capabilities of the Arthur platform
- Engage with data scientists, model owners, line-of-business, executives, and other related personas to unpack AI problem statements and deliver high-impact business outcomes
- Build strong relationships with technical users to ensure they are successful in their AI agenda
- Work with customers to plan and execute successful proof-of-value activities by testing Arthur's solutions within their own environments
- Interface with our Product team to provide customer feedback and help determine priorities for product evolution
What we’re looking for
- 4-5+ years of experience in sales engineering, solutions engineering, or similar relevant experience with enterprise software products
- Solid experience with software product demonstrations, technical deep-dive presentations, and technical objection handling
- Ability to engage effectively with both technical and executive audiences to demonstrate business value
- A solid understanding of machine learning concepts, use cases and benefits, including experience building and running models with Python, Jupyter Notebook, etc.
- General knowledge of big data, infrastructure and cloud technologies and how these co-exist in order to ensure AI delivery
- The ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with internal teams
- The ability to operate in ambiguity and adapt to evolving requirements in a startup environment; eager to build from the ground up, with a “no task too small” mindset
What to expect at Arthur
- Teammates who value curiosity, hard work, collaboration, and creative problem-solving -- and good swag.
- A team of professionals who are passionate about our work and making a positive impact through AI.
- A caring culture; we value and prioritize our team’s physical and mental health, encouraging and celebrating life outside of work.
- Autonomy to pursue your role and interests with room to grow, with a team behind you that always has your back.
- Joy, humor, and a little dose of healthy competition (in our business, we win as a team; on company game night, may the best Arthurian win…).
- Competitive compensation plus medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401K.
- Our target base salary range for this role is $175,000 - $220,000, based on your experience and how your skills align with role requirements
- Equity in what we’re building together, backed by some of the most respected VCs in the industry.
- A flexible learning and development budget: we’ll cover a masters in computer science, or support ways to learn and grow in the areas that matter to you.
- Highly discounted fitness and wellness benefits.
- Flexible PTO with vacation minimums, which we really want you to take and enjoy.
- The ability to work in a highly flexible hybrid environment with our team in NYC.
Arthur is an equal-opportunity employer; we believe strongly in front-end ethics: building a company and industry where strong performance and a positive human impact are inextricably linked. This reflects in our desire and commitment to build teams that comprise different backgrounds and experiences. Arthur provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.