Technical Account Manager
At Arthur, we are deeply passionate about building technology to make AI understandable, effective, and fair. Arthur makes machine learning work for enterprises through performance monitoring, explainability, and bias detection. We’re built by AI experts and backed by world-class, diverse investors.
This position is a rare (and fun!) opportunity to help shape the future of AI and its real-world impact. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe strongly in front-end ethics: building a company and industry where strong performance and a positive human impact are inextricably linked.
About the role
Arthur is looking for a Technical Account Manager to help drive product deployment and adoption with our customers. The right candidate will have deep understanding of creating value and driving transformation at industry-leading companies, a passion for enabling customers to operate autonomously, and is excited to partner with Sales, Product and Engineering teams at Arthur.What you'll do
- Manage the full life-cycle engagement with Arthur customers - from platform deployment, to onboarding and empowering users to drive ML operational outcomes with Arthur.
- Build relationships with customer stakeholders from analysts to C-suite executives, ensuring partnership outcomes and product updates are shared with all levels of the organization.
- Partner with our Engineering and Product teams to incorporate what you see in our users’ experience back into product offerings.
- Collaborate with the broader Arthur team to build resources and scale our commercial operations as we grow.
What we're looking for
- Relevant experience in technical account management, preferably with enterprise or SaaS products
- A strong track record of execution and value delivery; exceptional customer management skills with technical teams (e.g., data scientists, machine learning engineers, developers)
- A strong sense of curiosity and a desire to understand asks beyond the surface-level
- The ability to think strategically, while being willing to build from the ground up with a “no task too small” mindset
- The ability to break down complex concepts and communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
What to expect at Arthur
- Teammates who value curiosity, hard work, collaboration, and creative problem-solving -- and good swag
- A team of professionals who are passionate about our work and making a positive impact through AI
- A caring culture; we value and prioritize our team’s physical and mental health, encouraging and celebrating life outside of work
- Autonomy to pursue your role and interests with room to grow, with a team behind you that always has your back
- Joy, humor, and a little dose of healthy competition (in our business, we win as a team; on company game night, may the best Arthurian win…)
- Competitive compensation plus medical, dental, and vision insurance, and 401K matching
- Our target base salary range for this role is $140,000 - $175,000, based on your experience and how your skills align with role requirements
- Equity in what we’re building together, backed by some of the most respected VCs in the industry
- A flexible learning and development budget: we’ll cover a masters in computer science, or support ways to learn and grow in the areas that matter to you
- Highly discounted fitness and wellness benefits
- Flexible PTO with vacation minimums, which we really want you to take and enjoy
- The ability to work in a highly flexible hybrid environment (from your home and in our office) with our team in NYC
Arthur is an equal-opportunity employer; we believe strongly in front-end ethics: building a company and industry where strong performance and a positive human impact are inextricably linked. This reflects in our desire and commitment to build teams that comprise different backgrounds and experiences. Arthur provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.