Enterprise Account Executive
At Arthur, we are deeply passionate about building technology to make AI understandable, effective, and fair. Arthur makes machine learning work for enterprises through performance monitoring, explainability, and bias detection. We’re built by AI experts and backed by world-class, diverse investors.
This position is a rare (and fun!) opportunity to help shape the future of AI and its real-world impact. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe strongly in front-end ethics: building a company and industry where strong performance and a positive human impact are inextricably linked.
About The Role
Arthur is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to bring industry-leading AI monitoring and performance to market to make AI work for everyone by putting our monitoring and transparency technology in the hands of leading executives .
What you'll do
- Own the sales cycle for your target accounts from initial contact to close
- Prospect into greenfield verticals including finance, tech, biotech, manufacturing
- Expand accounts from proof of concept to annual contracts
- Engage with C-suite and VP-level data science leaders
- Help install sales measurement/documentation best practices
- Work with a close, tightly-knit group of industry thought leaders and advocates
What we're looking for
- 6-10+ years SaaS sales experience (experience with complex technical products a plus)
- Experience and ability to effectively prospect and initiate cold contact
- A clear track record of meeting/exceeding quota
- Stellar negotiating and closing ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Motivated by feedback, and not afraid to learn and grow from challenges and failure
- Endless curiosity, with a focus on learning from insights at different stages of action
- Experience and ability to bounce back from challenges, with a readiness to re-assess and rebuild paths to success
- A relentless get-things-done attitude that strives for outcomes, with an acute focus on providing value to potential customers
What to expect at Arthur
- Teammates who value curiosity, hard work, collaboration, and creative problem-solving -- and good swag
- A team of professionals who are passionate about our work and making a positive impact through AI
- A caring culture; we value and prioritize our team’s physical and mental health, encouraging and celebrating life outside of work
- Autonomy to pursue your role and interests with room to grow, with a team behind you that always has your back
- Joy, humor, and a little dose of healthy competition (in our business, we win as a team; on company game night, may the best Arthurian win…)
- Competitive compensation plus medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401K
- Our target annual base salary range for this role is $130,000 - $150,000 (+ variable commission), based on your experience and how your skills align with role requirements.
- Equity in what we’re building together, backed by some of the most respected VCs in the industry
- A flexible learning and development budget: we’ll cover a masters in computer science, or support ways to learn and grow in the areas that matter to you
- Highly discounted fitness and wellness benefits
- Flexible PTO with vacation minimums, which we really want you to take and enjoy
- The ability to work in a highly flexible hybrid environment (from your home and in our office) with our team in NYC
Arthur is an equal-opportunity employer; we believe strongly in front-end ethics: building a company and industry where strong performance and a positive human impact are inextricably linked. This reflects in our desire and commitment to build teams that comprise different backgrounds and experiences. Arthur provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.