Senior Product Manager
At Arthur, we are deeply passionate about building technology to make AI understandable, effective, and fair. Arthur makes machine learning work for enterprises through performance monitoring, explainability, and bias detection. We’re built by AI experts and backed by world-class, diverse investors.
This position is a rare (and fun!) opportunity to help shape the future of AI and its real-world impact. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe strongly in front-end ethics: building a company and industry where strong performance and a positive human impact are inextricably linked.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help lead one of our core AI product offerings. Reporting to the VP of Product, this person will collaborate with design, ML and engineering to help bring innovative ideas to life and deliver value to our customers. They will actively shape and contribute to the product vision and strategy.
What you'll do
- Own a a highly visible product and expand opportunities by leveraging good product discovery skills to ensure we’re building the right things at the right time
- Partner with Design, Engineering, ML Research and other key functions to consistently deliver innovative solutions and value to the market
- Collaborate with keys stakeholders within Customer Enablement, Marketing, and Sales to ensure feedback and insights are captured and considered as part of the discovery and ideation process
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the rapidly-evolving AI space to ensure we’re building products that are ahead of the curve
- Foster and maintain strong relationships across the organization through roadmap presentations, feedback gathering, customer discovery calls and thorough documentation
- Leverage data - both qualitative and quantitative - to inform thoughtful product decisions