Head of Customer Success
At Arthur, we are deeply passionate about building technology to make AI understandable, effective, and fair. Arthur makes machine learning work for enterprises through performance monitoring, explainability, and bias detection. We’re built by AI experts and backed by world-class, diverse investors.
This position is a rare (and fun!) opportunity to help shape the future of AI and its real-world impact. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe strongly in front-end ethics: building a company and industry where strong performance and a positive human impact are inextricably linked.
About the role
Arthur is looking for a technically-minded Head of Customer Success to lead our customer-facing team, driving customer goals and product adoption for our customers. The right candidate will have deep understanding of creating value and driving AI transformation at industry-leading companies, a passion for enabling those clients to operate autonomously, and is excited to create an incredible customer success team at Arthur.
What you'll do
- Build scalable operations to support our customers in their journey to realizing the full potential and value of our products, from installation to enterprise rollout, and ensure that our customers have the resources they need to be successful and drive adoption.
- Be an advocate for the customer, ensuring that our users’ perspective and decision points are understood across Arthur so we can provide the best experience from Day One to Day 1000+
- As our customers grow, create a best-in-class onboarding experience to the Arthur platform for our customers, including user access training and path to first value.
- Partner with our Field Data Science and Solutions Engineering teams to grow our enterprise user engagement, implementing strategies for growing initial user bases across broad, complex organizations.
- Partner with our Sales team to drive renewals and expansion opportunities by gaining a deep understanding of the customer landscape, and by identifying how and where additional value from the Arthur platform can be realized with existing customers
- Collaborate with other internal teams (Product Management, Machine Learning, Engineering) to ensure that the voice of the customer is represented in key strategic decisions
- Strategize with Arthur leadership, defining team budgets and other key performance indicators for the Customer Success team