Regional EHS Manager
What You'll Do:
- Manage the EH&S programs across Farm Teams such as LOTO, Chemical Safety, Electrical Safety, PPE, etc.
- Update and maintain EH&S database
- Provide monthly KPI to leadership
- Train, coach, and guide Shift Leaders (Shift Supervisors and Team Leads) to become high effective leaders preventing injuries through safety best practices.
- Provide on-line EH&S performance reports to FILT (per shift / day and week) so that Farm Teams can quickly close performance gaps and/or escalate problems.
- Lead Site EH&S Committees to drive a proactive agenda to promote people’s health & wellbeing, prevent injuries and reduce environmental impact.
- Onboard, train and develop leaders and farmers creating an environment where Safety is always part of how we operate.
- Implement SOPs and drive compliance with OSHA and local regulations.
- Ensure employees have the right tools, knowledge and equipment required to do their jobs effectively and safely.
- Lead all environmental and safety regulatory compliance efforts and ensure proper documentation is maintained
- Promote a culture of world class performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to safety, health and environment.
- Maintain leading and lagging indicators that give a meaningful indication of safety performance
Who You Are:
- An EH&S Operations leader with manufacturing or production Industry experience. Food manufacturing experience is preferred.
- An EH&S professional with experience in creation and implementation of essential safety programs,such as LOTO, Chemical Safety and Electrical Safety.
- A leader that knows how to establish relationships with hourly employees, Supervisors and Bowery Managers.
- A leader with flexibility to connect with all shifts in the farm.
- Able to travel 40-60% across our network of farms
Who We Are
- Bowery is a place where everyone is welcome, included and empowered to reach their full potential
- We live our shared values every day in both big and small ways: opt-in, think wildly different, break barriers together & be kind to the core
- We are a mission-driven team of unconventional thinkers, problem-solvers, optimists and activators
- We share a passion for giving back more to the planet than we take, growing deliciously abundant food without abundant harm
- We are excited to hear from you!
Benefits as Good As Our Greens:
- To support you and your family, we offer health, dental, and vision insurance; mental health resources; family forming support; long-term and short-term disability insurance; FSA; HSA; commuter benefits and gym reimbursement
- 401k retirement plan and company stock options so that you can reap the benefits of every Bowery win
- The more balance, the better. We offer unlimited paid vacation, paid holiday - plus 16 weeks of paid parental leave so you can focus on what matters most
- From internal mobility to a mentorship program and curated L&D initiatives, we are fully invested in your growth