Medical Receptionist Per Diem - Urgent Care
What You'll Do
- Be the first and last interaction with our patients - greeting, scheduling, verifying insurance and collecting co-payments
- Introduce patients to our awesome Carbon app and answering questions they may have about it
- Administrative work such as writing referrals and preparing lab paperwork
- Grow your experience, working collaboratively on projects with clinical leadership to enhance the patient experience
- Familiar with Apple products, including iPads and Macbooks
- Able to remain focused and calm during stressful situations (high volume of patients that walk in and need to be registered, calling 911 and directing paramedics to patients that must be sent to the ER etc)
- Typing speed of 50+ WPM
- Experience with medical insurance preferred, but not required (understanding of costs, deductibles, copays, coverage).
- You have a fun, genuinely caring attitude towards those you care for and work with!
- You're excited to help people of all backgrounds recieve the great care they deserve
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites and at HQ in San Francisco
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, equity, 401K (with match), and other great benefits