Radiologic Tech - Urgent Care
What You'll Do
- Prepare and position patient for diagnostic imaging procedures using digital equipment
- Explain procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and answer questions
- Practice radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff
- Assist with Medical Assistant duties to ensure optimal patient flow.
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current CRT certificate and current CPR- BLS
- Eager and excited to learn new skills
- Fun, genuinely caring attitude towards those you work with and help!
- Fully or Limited Licensed Technologist needed
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents based upon role
- 401k with employer match, pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
- FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business