As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
Are you a customer service-focused professional looking for a few shifts per week? We're looking for a front desk support / Receptionist to join our team as we open our latest clinic at Legacy Place Shopping Center! At Carbon Health, you’ll work alongside a fun and supportive team of healthcare professionals committed to delivering the best patient care experience possible. We combine smart technology with modern, welcoming clinics and have our own EHR to streamline communication to cut down on administrative tasks and wait times. We offer great benefits including robust PTO, 401k with employer match, and more! If you are customer-focused, empathetic, and have a fun, positive attitude, we want to talk to you!
This is a BRAND NEW clinic launching in June!
Location: 75-77 Sprint St, West Roxbury, MA
Hours of Operation: 9 am - 7 pm
Schedule: Full-Time 30+ hours a week with alternating weekends
What You'll Do
- Be the first and last interaction with our patients - greeting, scheduling, verifying insurance and collecting co-payments
- Introduce patients to our awesome Carbon app and answering questions they may have about it
- Administrative work such as writing referrals and preparing lab paperwork
- Grow your experience, working collaboratively on projects with clinical leadership to enhance the patient experience
- Familiar with Apple products, including iPads and Macbooks
- Able to remain focused and calm during stressful situations (high volume of patients that walk in and need to be registered, calling 911 and directing paramedics to patients that must be sent to the ER etc)
- Typing speed of 50+ WPM
- Experience with medical insurance preferred, but not required (understanding of costs, deductibles, copays, coverage).
- You have a fun, genuinely caring attitude towards those you care for and work with!
- You're excited to help people of all backgrounds recieve the great care they deserve
• Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off, company provided high quality scrubs
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401k employee contributions and pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
• FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Job Scam Alert!
Scammers are sending job scam emails pretending to be recruiters at Carbon Health. These emails are designed to trick candidates into applying for jobs that require candidates to provide personal information and potentially engage in criminal activity. If someone from Carbon Health reaches out to you, we will not keep the conversation on the social platform. Rather, we’ll use the platform to make contact and will move the conversation to phone/email. All Carbon Health emails will have the @carbonhealth.com domain—it will never have any other domain attached to the email address. We will never ask you to do a job interview over Zoom, Messenger, Telegram, Teams or Skype. We use Google Meet only. Additionally, any efforts to make contact through social media or email in regards to a job will also inform you of an open position we have and will direct you to apply directly on our site
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we meet patients where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics and virtual care. Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Carbon Health is an E-Verify employer.