EMPLOYEE RELATIONS PARTNER
What You'll Do
- Support the Legal, People, and leadership teams on employee relations matters.
- Develop and maintain guidelines, templates, policies, and procedures regarding employee relations matters, including reasonable accommodation requests, investigations, performance management, complex terminations.
- Conduct thorough and timely investigations in response to a range of employee concerns such as discrimination, harassment, retaliation, policy violations, including intake meetings, interviews, conclusion meetings; draft related documentation; facilitate prompt and effective resolution of concerns.
- Track, analyze, and report on ER trends; assist in developing proactive strategies and solutions to maintain a great workplace culture and mitigate risk.
- Assist with developing and delivering trainings for People team and managers.
- Develop effective relationships with People team to promote high level of employee engagement.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on employment law principles and employee relations practices.
- Support Legal team on strategic projects and initiatives from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years experience with employee relations or investigations.
- Law degree preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Must possess excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, and to handle changing priorities.
- Ability to exercise significant patience, judgment, understanding, and empathy; recommend solutions in a tactful and professional manner; and maintain confidentiality.
- Highly responsive and effective multitasker with attention to detail.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.