IT Support Specialist
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work alongside a driven, fast paced IT Support team troubleshooting and resolving 100+ tickets on a weekly basis in order of priority and within our SLA commitments of 30 minutes to 1 hour on average.
- Assist employees remotely via written correspondence, video calls, and telecommunications all while documenting your troubleshooting and analysis of issues in a timely and concise manner.
- Be a subject matter expert for a number of existing and new SaaS services and integrations, all while ensuring the highest standards of system security.
- Assist with aspects of employee lifecycle and access management while upholding identity federation and compliance best practices.
- Help build our internal IT knowledge base, develop innovative ways to better IT processes and customer service through impactful help articles and project outlines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a high paced environment with independent workflows while resolving 100+ tickets on a weekly basis within an average SLA of 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Experience in assisting customers remotely via telephone, written correspondence, and video calls.
- Extensive expertise in both MacOS and Windows operating systems, able to independently troubleshoot and resolve a variety of software and hardware issues for computers, tablets, printers, scanners, and other peripherals.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and VPN as well as network troubleshooting workflows.
- Proficient in implementing and managing Identity Access Management solutions including secure password and MFA policies alongside identity federation best practices.
- Experience in troubleshooting and managing a wide variety of SaaS applications including (or similarly relevant) GSuite, Okta, Atlassian Cloud, Meraki and Mosyle MDM.
- Able to provide thorough and detailed analysis on issues assigned to you and document your findings + troubleshooting workflows in a timely and organized manner.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skillsets with proven ability to assist others in a timely manner with empathetic and impactful problem solving.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management systems and familiarity with basic concepts of device provisioning, profile and app management alongside compliance monitoring.
- Strong documentation skills for creating and maintaining knowledge base articles, how-to articles, and project outlines.
- Healthcare industry background with HIPAA compliance expertise.