What You Will Do
- Prepare and position patients for diagnostic imaging. Explain procedures to patients to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation.
- Practice radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff
- Prepare images for reading by Radiologist
- Assist with Medical Assistant duties to ensure optimal patient flow
- Attend staff and departmental meetings
- Complete training and become certified with the Department of Transportation to perform Urine Drug Screens and Breath Alcohol Tests
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current CRT certificate
- Current CPR- BLS
- Licensure/Certifications: Current registration with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), or have an equivalent Radiologic Technology credentialing agencyLimited Scope (LMRT) required, full-scope (RT) highly preferred