Radiologic Technologist - Urgent Care
What You'll Do
- Prepare and position patient for diagnostic imaging procedures using digital equipment
- Explain procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and answer questions
- Practice radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff
- Assist with Medical Assistant duties to ensure optimal patient flow
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current CRT certificate and current CPR- BLS
- Full/Limited Licensed Technologist needed
- Eager and excited to learn new skills
- Fun, genuinely caring attitude towards those you work with and help!