CENTRAL SUPPORT SUPERVISOR
People & HR, Customer Service, Operations
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
THE JOB AT A GLANCE
In this position, you will have a vital role in ensuring the completion of all remote operational tasks so that our Carbon Health patients have all the proper documents to continue their care and recovery beyond our clinic doors. You will have a visible and important role in maintaining patient satisfaction and operational success by supporting the Central Support team and company operations, patients, and clinicians at all care sites across the USA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Hire, train, and supervise the performance of a team of support specialists, providing hands-on senior leadership to drive accountability through performance feedback
- Responsible for effectively communicating metrics & service-level agreements (SLA) as well as implementing workflows to meet SLA goal
- Responsible for the oversight and monitoring of team functions, organization, and direction
- Supervise program deliverables and operational workflows
- Act as a project manager and liaison between cross-functional teams.
- University degree with 2+ years customer support experience and/or 1+ years customer support supervisor experience
- Minimum of two years of healthcare experience is preferred
- Ability to work in the Bogota office, this is a telework environment and the majority of your time will be in the office with the team
- Dedicated workspace within the home with internet speed/connection of 5 mb down / 2 Mb up or higher; If you are unsure of how to check your internet speed you may do so by opening your internet browser and typing in “speed test”
- Familiar with Apple products and Google Suite applications
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain focused and calm during stressful situations
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- Self-motivated and able to stay focused
All candidate email communication will be done through an @carbonhealth.com email address. If you ever receive communication regarding a job posting from an entity that does not match that or seems concerning, please contact email@example.com.
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.