IT, Accounting & Finance
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
The Payroll Analyst will play a critical role in supporting the Payroll Manager in the accurate and timely processing of payroll for approximately 2,000 U.S. employees. The ideal candidate will have experience in U.S. payroll processes and a strong understanding of payroll regulations, particularly those relevant to U.S. states.
What You'll Do
- Assist in the accurate and efficient processing of regular payroll cycles.
- Maintain and update payroll records, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Address and resolve employee inquiries related to payroll in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in tax reporting and compliance with U.S. federal and state payroll laws.
- Help in preparing payroll-related documents and support internal and external audits.
- Identify and suggest improvements to streamline payroll processes.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Previous experience in payroll processing in a U.S. context.
- Familiarity with U.S. payroll practices, including state-specific regulations, especially California.
- Experience with payroll systems such as Workday and ADP.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in handling payroll data.
- Ability to identify and resolve payroll-related issues promptly.
- Effective communication skills to interact with the payroll team and respond to employee inquiries.
- Capacity to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization and its workforce.
All candidate email communication will be done through an @carbonhealth.com email address. If you ever receive communication regarding a job posting from an entity that does not match that or seems concerning, please contact email@example.com.
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.