Marketing Operations Lead
About this role
What you'll work on
- Drive a culture of measurement and process rigor within Coda’s marketing functions.
- Build and operate our marketing tools and platforms to ensure seamless integration with other systems and be the subject matter expert on marketing technology.
- Evaluate the efficiency of marketing programs and campaigns by monitoring key metrics and lead flow, providing insights and suggestions to enhance our marketing initiatives.
- Regularly evaluate and enhance marketing procedures to increase efficiency, scalability, and teamwork among various departments.
- Ensure that go-to-market teams are in sync with processes and initiatives that facilitate outstanding lead management.
- Partner with our Marketing and Sales teams to develop and shape go-to-market strategy.
Things you’re experienced in
- 5+ years of industry experience with B2B marketing strategies and marketing automation tools, preferably Marketo.
- Specific experience building, tracking, and managing performance of B2B SaaS marketing campaigns.
- Experience with routing, enrichment and outreach tools such as LeanData, Clearbit, and Outreach.
- Ability to solve problems by analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data and make informed decisions based on the findings.
- Experience with lead scoring, MQL conversion, campaign reporting, and campaign flows
- A passion to learn new tools and create systems to improve efficiency and maximize outcomes... there's a lot we can do using Coda!
How we care for our Codans
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Optional Remote or in-office work
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell & Internet Subsidy
- Lunch Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Parental Leave
- Annual Educational Stipend