Marketing Projects Lead
About this role
What you'll work on
- Develop our marketing technology stack, manage the performance of our campaigns, and work with partners — serving as the interface to finance, operations, and other functions as necessary.
Reporting and Optimization:
- Define key marketing metrics and work with our analytics partners to package them into reports and dashboards to establish the overall performance of the marketing team and programs.
- Deliver key insights and recommendations to optimize the performance of the marketing department and marketing programs/campaigns.
Planning and budgeting:
- Manage marketing budgets, allocate resources effectively, optimize ROI on marketing spend, and manage marketing effectiveness tracking projects with the finance team.
- Continuously review and improve marketing processes to enhance efficiency, scalability, and collaboration across teams.
You may be a great fit for this role if:
- 8+ years of industry experience in marketing, within the B2B tech industry.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Proficient in a wide range of marketing technology tools and platforms.
- Experience communicating insights and promoting change with senior Go-to-market leaders
- Experience with B2B marketing strategies, demand generation, and lead management processes.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledgeable about marketing best practices and multiple marketing channel execution.
How we care for our Codans!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Optional Remote or in-office work
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell & Internet Subsidy
- Lunch Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Parental Leave
- Annual Educational Stipend