Software Engineer (UI)
Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding. Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort.We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
The Crowdbotics Platform Engineering team is seeking a seasoned and dynamic Senior Software Engineer to bolster our front-end team. This team is entrusted with the technical architecture, engineering, and maintenance of our platform's front-end dashboard. This dashboard serves as the primary interface for our customers to facilitate application creation with minimal coding, requisition and manage resources for their applications, launch and supervise application development projects, and administer all facets of their application lifecycle.
Our platform's front-end primarily leverages Vue.js and React.js and integrates with our Django backend and various third-party services.
As the Senior Software Enginee, you will oversee our front-end team and guide the design, development, and maintenance of our web SPA.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by identifying and implementing upgrades for code and software quality.
- Lead the investigation and resolution of bugs to ensure optimal system performance.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer by providing constructive code reviews for team members.
- Collaborate with our designers to transform Figma designs into interactive HTML, CSS, and JS applications.
- Supervise the integration with internal and external APIs.
- Enable effective communication within the remote team through real-time and asynchronous methods.
- Spearhead front-end testing efforts to ensure software quality.
Experience and Qualifications
- An aptitude for design and a track record in implementing high-quality UI/UX solutions.
- Proficiency with Git.
- Profound understanding of REST API integration.
- Experience with React Native is highly desirable.
- Proven experience working with remote teams is highly beneficial.
- Django development experience will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience managing apps, keys, and certificates in Google Play and Apple App Store is desirable.
- Hands-on experience in developing and building Android and iOS mobile apps is advantageous.
- Familiarity with a variety of front-end testing techniques is a plus.
This role requires a dynamic leader with a knack for motivating teams, implementing robust solutions, and delivering high-quality software products. If you are passionate about front-end development and ready to lead a talented team to new heights, we would love to hear from you.
Crowdbotics is an E-Verify Employer and this organization participates in E-Verify.