Enterprise Sales Engineer
Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding. Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform.
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them.
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Sales Engineer to help our customers as a trusted advisor by understanding their needs and serving as an internal resource on technical issues or specific business applications. This role will be responsible for technical, demo, and sales presentations to the customer's technical staff and senior management. This role reports to the VP of Revenue and partners with our Enterprise Sales and Product teams.
- Partner with the Enterprise Account Executive to Plan, Support and Execute Sales and Technical strategy for Fortune 500 companies.
- Makes technical, demo, and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management.
- Serves as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serves as an internal resource on technical issues or specific business applications within an assigned market segment.
- Work with the Marketing and Product teams around competitive and feature requirements.
- Develop products or program suggestions for clients and successfully sell them.
- Meet with clients at appointments for sales presentations.
- Follow up on solid products to ensure the customer is happy.
- Stay knowledgeable about your field's updates in science and research by continuing to read and study new data.
- Acquire new customers by winning them over from competitors and discovering new opportunities.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs.
- Strong Technical acumen and customer consulting experience.
- Experience in winning technical mindshare within Enterprise Tech Leaders.
- Willingness and ability to travel 10% to 30% of the time.
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking new ways.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales at the Enterprise level.
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a high-velocity sales environment and multitask.
- 10-15 yrs experience in Enterprise Technical Sales.
- Proven record to influence technical mindshare.
- Proven record of achieving sales targets.
- Maintain Developer and/or architect skills is a nice to have.
- CRM proficiency is a must.
Crowdbotics is an E-Verify Employer and this organization participates in E-Verify.