Global Account Director
Sources of code are expanding without limit, but code management hasn’t kept pace. Crowdbotics is reimagining the software development lifecycle through systematic reuse from planning to delivery. Crowdbotics turns Enterprises into engines of hyper-innovation.
As an Global Account Director at Crowdbotics, you will play a crucial role in driving business growth by cultivating and expanding relationships with our clients. You will be responsible for managing key accounts in the fortune 100, understanding their unique needs, and ensuring the successful delivery of Crowdbotics' solutions. This role requires a strategic thinker with strong communication skills, a deep understanding of the software development industry, and a proven track record of successfully managing client relationships.
- Client Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key clients. and Executives.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients, understanding their business objectives and aligning Crowdbotics' services to meet those goals.
- Conduct regular check-ins and Quarterly Business Plans to ensure client satisfaction and identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling.
- Plan, Budget and Execute with stakeholders on co-objectives and success.
- Project Oversight:
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Engagement Managers and Development teams to ensure the successful execution of client projects.
- Monitor project timelines, budgets, and deliverables to ensure they align with client expectations.
- Proactively address any issues or challenges that may arise during the project lifecycle.
- Strategic Planning:
- Develop a deep understanding of the client's industry, business model, and competitive landscape.
- Provide insights and recommendations to clients on how Crowdbotics' services can address their specific challenges and opportunities.
- Work with the leadership team to develop account strategies that drive revenue growth and client satisfaction.
- Partnership co-sell and planning opportunities.
- Global adoption and reach of platform and services.
- Team Collaboration:
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to ensure a cohesive and integrated approach to client engagement.
- Provide feedback to internal teams based on client interactions to drive product improvements and innovation.
- Reporting and Analytics:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of client interactions and account status.
- Generate regular reports on key performance indicators, client satisfaction, and revenue forecasts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 10+ years of proven experience in a client-facing role, preferably as an Account Director or in a similar capacity.
- Strong understanding of the software development industry and project management principles.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and develop innovative solutions to meet client needs.
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
- Proficient in CRM software and other relevant tools.
- Previous experience and successfully positioning and delivering SaaS products and services for Fortune 100 accounts.
- Remote work experience (especially in a Slack-forward or other chat-based workspace).
- Web Development or CS background (especially, Django, React, React Native, Bootstrap).
- Have partnered with Microsoft in the past.
- Have partnered with Global GSI’s.
- Previous experience selling or supporting SaaS products and offerings as well as mobile or web app development services.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape and adjacent solutions for building web and mobile apps including development agencies, freelancer platforms, template marketplaces, and app builder apps.
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder. (https://www.crowdbotics.com/app-builder)
Crowdbotics is an E-Verify Employer and this organization participates in E-Verify.