What You'll Own:
- Hands-on support of the fabrication, assembly, integration and testing support for the Chaparral aircraft
- Provide guidance and leadership for other aircraft fabrication personnel, including service technicians, fabricators, and other members of the flight crew.
- Delivery of aircraft build requirements w/input from a multidisciplinary team of engineers
- Development and oversight of inspection and maintenance schedule for designated air vehicles
- Support and work to improve Elroy’s internal safe aircraft practices, from experimental aircraft through certification and final production.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of professional experience servicing fixed and/or rotary wing aircraft
- Airframe (A&P) Certification
- Strong, hands-on experience maintaining, servicing, and building complex aircraft systems
- Aircraft electrical system topology and build experience
- Experience installing & troubleshooting avionics components, wiring harnesses
- Self-starting and proactive attitude working within an interdisciplinary team
- Solid verbal and written communication skills for interacting effectively with teammates and mission critical documentation.
- Electric aviation experience, particularly with regard to high power systems
- Hybrid powertrain experience
- Battery system experience
- Mechanical design and/or fabrication experience
What's In It For You:
- Competitive salary + equity package
- Comprehensive insurance options for medical/dental/vision/long term disability/life + optional plans for commuter accounts, pet insurance, legal help, and more!
- Retirement planning: 401(k) with company contribution
- 3 months fully paid parental leave
- Highly flexible vacation policy- that we actually want you to use!
- Employee Assistance Program with 24/7 support
- Developing Employee Resource Groups (Affinity Groups) for underrepresented groups
- You’ll work with a kind, diverse, and highly skilled team
- You'll help define a new category of aerospace / logistics / robotics, and you'll work on systems that have never been built before
- As an early member of a fast growing team, you'll help shape and define our company culture and values
- Flexible work arrangements (we understand you have a personal life)
Something looks off?