What You Will Do
- Identify and research potential partners, reach out to key stakeholders, and determine if they are a good fit for a partnership with Finch.
- Guide prospective partners through the discovery, negotiation, and contract phases.
- Onboard and launch newly signed partnerships, and own relationships post-launch across both channel and product partners.
- Collaborate closely with the Product, Marketing, Sales, and Success functions at Finch serving as an advocate for our partners and help us scale internal partnership processes .
- Assist in co-creating marketing materials and messaging, including the development of value propositions for our partners and developers.
- Help build and manage a partner program with well-defined, repeatable processes that enable our partners to accelerate growth.
- Build relationships and expand your network via industry conferences, dinners, and other events.
- Your time will be evenly split between forging new product partnerships, driving success with existing partners, and managing our partnership program.
What You Bring
- 3+ years of business development (partnerships), product management, and/or technical account management/solutionsexperience with 5+ years of total experience.
- Demonstrable track record of establishing and managing high-impact partnerships. Knowledge of partnership principles is a plus.
- Strong product gut and prior experience with APIs, integrations & HR Technology.Analytical thinking, business acumen, and relentless problem-solving.
- A strong bias for action, with the project management skills and attention to detail to ensure success in a fast-paced, complex start-up environment.Outstanding communication skills and an empathetic, consultative approach toward partner relationships.
- Ability to travel to visit partners and attend conferences, up to 15% of the year.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, natural curiosity, and a desire to do something great.
- Work from home budget
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy (with mandatory minimums)
- Flex spend stipend
- Offsite company trips
Something looks off?