Revenue Operations Manager
The Problems You'll Solve
- Enable our Sales, Marketing & Success teams to understand business health and hit their goals through improved strategy, automated processes, and effective reporting via dashboards and forecasts
- Administer systems integrations to support go-to-market strategies and streamline the customer lifecycle
- Ensure all of our go-to-market systems and Sales/Success processes operate efficiently and scale according to our company growth plans
- Manage day-to-day accounting of revenue cycle from order management, invoicing and collections, to revenue recognition issues
- Improve data quality, analysis and reporting through data administration and recommended tooling
- Partner with executive leadership to define, operationalize, measure and analyze impact of KPIs
- Increase data quality and the ability to derive critical insights through ad hoc analysis across multiple data sets
- Build bottoms up and top down revenue models to help identify gaps and strategic areas of improvement as well as inform hiring decisions
- Partner with Success and Sales to build territory and account distribution
- Help drive incentive and commission construction
- Help us understand how to invest marketing dollars by building an attribution model from the ground up. Using outputs from the attribution model, work with stakeholders across sales, marketing and success to build a revenue model that ties back to company objectives. Continually refine and update this model, communicating this out to key business owners across the org.
The Experience You’ll Need
- Instrumented the tech stack that drove pipeline and ongoing lifecycle management for a company from 8-figure ARR to 9-figure ARR
- Build out lead & account scoring models, enriching contact databases, and developing effective outbound lists for BDR teams using tools like Salesforce, Hubspot, Clearbit, Ocean.io, and 6sense.
- Data analysis skills (ex: SQL, scripting)
- Building dashboards & forecast models
- Comp modeling and incentive plans
- Professional demeanor, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations
- Expert in Google sheets and Excel, as well as proficiency in common Enterprise SaaS tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, 6sense, Clari, Gainsight, etc.
The Great, But Not Required, Experience
- Attribution modeling