What Will You Do
- Provide support to both founders in all administrative functions including calendaring, schedule management, email management, travel coordination, expense reconciliation, and other high-priority items.
- Coordinate meetings including but not limited to one-on-one meetings, interviews, team meetings, external touch-points, full staff meetings, quarterly report-outs, etc.
- Partner with the executive team in reading and routing emails, drafting letters and documents.
- Ensure the founders are prepared for upcoming meetings, presentations, and projects by gathering materials necessary from internal and external team members.
- Arrange and execute C-Suite team building, offsites, and social events/lunches.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure communication is efficient and clear between executive team members and internal and external teams.
- Handle HR admin duties like processing payroll, support new hire onboarding, manage online mail correspondence, act as the liaison for our SF office, and coordinate company-wide events and celebrations.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years of experience supporting C-Level executives in a hyper-growth organization.
- You have experience working at an early-stage tech startup, on a growing team, and in a fast-paced work environment.
- You are organized, with strong attention to detail.
- You are proactive, able to work independently and prioritize tasks/projects with minimal supervision.
- You have terrific written and verbal communication skills, enabling you to communicate with high-level executives and investors.
- You are tech-savvy with the ability to navigate multiple platforms effectively.
- Experience with software tools such as Slack, Asana, Notion, Gusto
What we offer
- Work from home budget
- Flexible monthly stipend
- 100% Health/Dental/Vision coverage and 85% dependent coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy (with 3 weeks minimum)
- Parental leave
- Offsite company trips
- Offices in SF & NYC