Director of Demand Generation
- Build, design, plan, manage, measure, and optimize integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline
- Work closely with Revenue leadership to develop and test Account Based engagement and marketing campaigns including tactics such as live events, webinars, content, and advertising to reach buyers
- Partner with revenue operations to improve channel attribution and performance reporting
- Refine and unlock utility across our marketing tech stack
- Create a budget and channel allocation recommendations to achieve mid- and long-term goals, optimizing for sustainable growth and ROI
- Mentor and manage demand generation marketers and creative resources to execute prioritized initiatives
- Provide data-driven recommendations to improve user acquisition channel strategies, campaign performance, and increase conversions.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Marketing team to drive conversion rate optimization by developing new landing pages and ensuring all pages abide by the latest SEO best practice
- Build out tests, analyze performance, and implement winning variations. Develop and automate lead scoring methodologies, nurture email campaigns, and retargeting campaigns.
- Regularly analyze and communicate marketing performance to your peers as well as executives in order to support your strategic recommendations.
- An experienced performance marketer with 8+ years of experience in growth marketing and/or demand generation for high-growth B2B companies
- Fluent in multi-channel with deep experience executing strategies for organic and paid growth through multiple stages of scale for high-growth companies
- Hands-on leader comfortable working in and training on tools and platforms, such as — GA4, Intercom, Hubspot, Salesforce and 6Sense
- Strong creative sensibilities with a knack for communicating with executive buyers
- Able to synthesize and interpret data, market, and customer insights into successful marketing strategies and creative execution
- Strategy-focused and can take large concepts and projects and develop actionable plans while seeing them through to completion
- Detail-oriented and numerate. You are comfortable making decisions with incomplete information but you thoroughly track, measure, and analyze data to inform your decisions as much as possible.
- Proactive and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A steady-handed operator who is solution-focused and comfortable leading through challenges; able to defend decisions and respectfully push back as needed