- Review, draft, and negotiate commercial contracts, including NDAs, MSAs, vendor/supplier contracts, consulting agreements, and licensing agreements.
- Create templates and playbooks to streamline legal-sales collaboration and raise awareness on relevant topics such as the contracting process, data privacy, and legal compliance.
- Serve as the primary legal point of contact for our revenue team, including sales, partnerships, and client success.
- Support the Deputy General Counsel on special projects given your interest areas and expertise.
- Develop a deep understanding of Finix’s products and the payments landscape in which Finix operates.
- Identify, design, and lead initiatives where efficiencies can be gained through technology implementation and automation, or process improvement.
- 3–7 years of relevant legal experience, including prior in-house and/or law firm experience.
- JD degree from an accredited law school and current member in good standing with a US state bar.
- Experience with fintech, privacy, data security, employment and intellectual property law is preferred, but not required.
- You are process- and detail-oriented and enjoy the responsibility that comes with a regulated, innovative, and fast-paced environment.
- You thrive at building relationships and delivering complex information in an understandable way.
- Prior experience managing tight deadlines from multiple business stakeholders.
- Excellent judgment, communication, and organizational skills.