Strategic Finance Manager
- Own the budgeting and forecasting process by managing the company-wide financial model, tracking and recalibrating company spending, and providing reporting and ad-hoc analysis to senior leaders.
- Manage the company-wide headcount plan in partnership with functional leaders, people operations, and the accounting team to manage requests and understand the impact on the company budget.
- Build robust financial models to support strategic planning, facilitate decision-making, and provide recommendations and analysis to management.
- Analyze internal KPIs and consolidated financials, communicate performance to key stakeholders, highlight trends and changes, and conduct deep dives when observing abnormalities.
- Identify, create, and drive process improvements and scale across business stakeholders.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator across multiple functions and management levels.
- Proactive, independent, and self-motivated, with the initiative to research information, solve problems and get things done.
- Capable of using sound judgment and unquestionable integrity when managing confidential information.
- Emotionally intelligent with the ability to build strong professional partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or a quantitative subject.
- 4-7 years of combined experience including time at an investment bank, private equity, venture capital, corporate finance, or FP&A team (ideally in a high-growth technology company).
- Expert knowledge of financial statement analysis, corporate finance concepts, and reporting techniques
- Ability to understand complex business drivers, produce high-quality analytics, and communicate insights effectively to all levels of management.
- Prior payments/fintech experience is a plus, but not required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Something looks off?