- Define, design, and release new features. You’ll explore and execute product design solutions for a variety of projects — some will be large and complex and others will small, tactical wins. You’ll deliver on this feature work in collaboration with partners across product, engineering, and revenue.
- Launch brand & marketing projects. You’ll deliver high quality brand and marketing experiences that may take the form of websites and assets, presentations, sales materials, illustrations, emails, paid ads, organic social, etc.
- Conduct user research. You’ll lead and/or participate in user interviews, usability testing, and market research to better understand customer needs.
- Maintain & extend our design system. You’ll help drive forward our playful design system (we use Figma) and strong brand identity.
- 3-5 years of product design experience. You have a proven track record envisioning, building, and iterating on digital products in close partnership with product management and engineering teams.
- 2 years marketing & brand design experience. You have an understanding of web, email, and ad design best practices and experience designing responsive web pages.
- B2B SaaS experience. You’ve worked on B2B SaaS products and brands in the past. Experience in HR tech or video conferencing is a plus.
- A strong portfolio. You can demonstrate outstanding design skills, prototyping, and product thinking informed by qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Exceptionally strong foundational roots in design. You know how to design within and extend an existing design system and brand identity, and have a high standard for quality and care about the details. You have a solid understanding of layout, typography, color, and other graphic design principles.
- Strong project management skills. You set realistic expectations and meet deadlines. You regularly share your work and progress with your project team via documentation, design explorations, and design critiques.
- Startup experience and startup mentality. You’ve worked in startups. You thrive while wearing multiple hats and know how to balance speed and quality.
What We Offer
- Compensation package includes salary and equity
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible, remote-first work environment