What you’ll do
- Work with us to build a real-time, collaborative code review platform with social features
- Build new features in collaboration with other engineers, designers, and product managers
- Own features end-to-end, from front-end to backend
What we’re looking for
- Industry experience building high-quality software products
- An ability to solve problems, build alignment, and implement solutions
- Comfortable working with abstractions and frameworks which increase developer velocity
Life at Graphite
- Competitive comp: ($140-160k base + substantial equity). We're backed by some of the best investors and excited to offer competitive compensation packages.
- Role trajectory. We're excited to build a team whose responsibilities and comp to grow as we do.
- Benefits. Top-tier health, dental, and vision coverage and 16 weeks paid parental leave.
- Time to decompress. We ask that our team take 4 weeks of vacation a year to unplug and unwind.
- Relocation expenses. We're an in-person, NYC-based team, and we're happy to help with your relocation expenses!
- The team that eats together. Company-paid lunch, dinner, and coffee during workdays.
- Commuter perks. Ride around NYC with an Unlimited Ride MetroCard, on us.
Something looks off?