What You'll Do
- Strategy: You’ll brainstorm concepts and projects focused on helping our parish partners and leadership teams to build parishes of prayer
- Process: You’ll think through all of the steps for publishing content from coordinating the release date, voice talent, and booking the recording studio.
- Create: You’ll be responsible for writing a script for the project.
- Record: You’ll be on-site with voice talent to record in a studio.
- Publish: You’ll work with the audio team to create the very best product and get everything properly uploaded onto the app.
What We're Looking For
- Passion: First & foremost, we’re looking for someone excited about our mission. It makes it a lot more fun!
- Experience: Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in writing or theology, and at least 3 years of writing experience. Preferably experience in creating content for parishes.
- Grit & detail-oriented: A start-up is tough and we really care about what we’re doing. Perseverance and attention to detail are important. Project management skills and a strong sense of ownership will be key, especially for your project-based work.
- Flexibility & adaptability: You’ll need to roll with the punches. It’s a very fast moving environment with the need to write and produce quickly. You’ll also need to be able to travel for on-site recordings 5-10 times a year
What You'll Love
- Mission: This work is incredibly humbling. Everyday we get amazing stories and we get the pleasure of working on something that’s impacting lives.
- Ownership: You’ll be a huge part of our content process. There’s nothing more exciting than creating something beautiful, pristine, and moving, and we strive to do that every day.
- Growth: Over the next year we’ll build out the company significantly and we’ll need your help to create a world-class content team.
- Flexibility: HQ is in Chicago, but remote work is a possibility. We’re flexible with location / hours.
- Comp: We will pay competitive market rates both in terms of equity, cash, & benefits.
Something looks off?