Executive Assistant/Office Manager
What You'll Do
- Support: be the primary support to several members of the leadership team which include CFO, CTO, Head of Marketing, Head of Content, Head of Sales, and in time provide support to our Head of International. Coordinate travel arrangements and scheduling support for leadership team upon request.
- Office management: Be our local “go-to” expert for all office questions / needs and will provide support for visitors and guests to our office to ensure all employees and guests have an excellent experience on site.
- Leadership: Help to build up the culture of Hallow. Proactively develop and execute creative and solutions to keep things running efficiently. Free reign on planning and executing local employee experience initiatives like happy hours, volunteering opportunities, and moments of joy.
- Team: You'll help with a ton of the great people things we need to do to make sure Hallow is the best job anyone ever had
- A Whole Lot Else: You'll be helping with a ton of one-off requests from me & the leadership team to help us move as quickly as possible.
What You'll Love
- Mission: This work is incredibly humbling. Everyday we hear amazing stories and we get the pleasure of working on something that’s impacting lives. One of my favorite user quotes: “I hate quoting an old, overused cliche, but I’ve been very lost. And I think for the first time in a while I may be found.”
- Ownership: You’ll work very closely with the leadership team, setting up the processes for the company to effectively scale.
- Growth: You’ll get to journey with a startup from the beginning. When the company is this small, every employee is a core team member who is expected to help build the company as a whole as we settle into a culture and continue to expand the team.
- Flexibility: This position will need to be based in Chicago, but you do have flexibility to work & travel elsewhere as needed as long as Chicago needs are taken care of.
- Comp: We will pay competitive market rates both in terms of equity, cash, & benefits.
What We're Looking For
- Passion: First and foremost we’re looking for someone excited and passionate about our mission. It makes it a lot more fun to actually care about what you’re working on!
- Experience: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant or similar. Startup tech background is a plus.
- Grit & Fast Pace: A start-up is tough and we really care about what we’re doing. You'll be jumping into a brand new role in a fast moving team, perseverance and attention to detail are important.
- Relationship management: Ability to manage and build multiple relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Attention to detail & process management: Ability to stay on top of details, logistics, and planning across multiple leaders.
Something looks off?