Filipino Marketing Contractor (Part-Time)
What You'll Do
- Filipino Marketing: You'll be a critical part of the Philippines team working alongside Content and Marketing teams to launch new content and expand Hallow’s brand and reach through different channels, including Social Media, LCM, PR, Ads, and more.
- Partnerships: Build Hallow partnerships with different Christian influencers, communities, schools, universities, and dioceses. You'll conduct research, call leads, present Hallow to prospective partners, and act as a relationship manager, ensuring their continued success and happiness.
- Lifecycle Marketing: You’ll be working with the entire marketing team to help execute across lifecycle channels (Email, Push, and SMS) in the Filipino market. You’ll work on copywriting, translation, transculturation, and helping to navigate best practices/cultural differences in these markets for all our marketing communication.
- PR & Advertising: Your role will look for innovative ways to create PR exposure around campaigns, events, content launches, and influencers/partnerships.
- Partnership and Influencers: You’ll help guide content and our marketing initiatives by researching, recruiting, negotiating, and launching partnerships with Christian and Catholic influencers, organizations, and ambassadors.
What You'll Love
- Mission: This work is incredibly humbling. Every day we get amazing stories and get the pleasure of working on something that impacts lives. One of my favorite user quotes: “I hate quoting an old, overused cliche, but I’ve been very lost. And I think for the first time in a while I may be found.”
- Ownership: You’ll be a massive part of our growth in your markets. There’s nothing more exciting as a marketer than being able to see your work touch thousands of lives around the world and truly build a world-class experience with every communication, partnership, content, and more.
- Growth: From day 1, you’ll be a part of the startup journey. Over the next year, we’ll build out the company significantly, expand into new markets, and continue to strive for world-class growth in every market. We’ll need your help to create the best team, product, marketing and ultimately get more individuals praying in even more countries around the world.
- Comp: We will pay competitive market rates for this hourly position.
What We're Looking For
- Passion: First & foremost, we’re looking for someone excited about our mission. It makes it a lot more fun!
- Bilingual (Filipino & English): You speak fluently or natively in both languages.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience building, running social media campaigns, copywriting, and/or translating content. Bonus if you have design experience.
- Communication: You’re an expert communicator and conversationalist. Being able to communicate, negotiate, and build relationships is a must in Filipino and English. Experience with influencer marketing, partnerships, or relationships with the Catholic Church in the region is a huge bonus.
- Technical Abilities: Experience with Google Apps (e.g. Google Docs and Google Sheets), computer savvy, and a willingness to learn new tools.
- Grit & detail-oriented: We really care about what we’re doing & try to build as fast as we can. Since we’re guiding meditation and competing with some large players in the market (Calm, Headspace), we have to stand out. Everything we do, say, send, or spend money on should be top-notch quality and set Hallow apart as the best.