What You'll Do
- Create: Build new web experiences for our users, improve our existing React codebases, handle paths for payment processing, create shared auth flows and more!
- Collaborate: Work closely within a product pod alongside other developers and designers in an agile environment to implement designs, interfaces, and animations.
- Launch: Own the full release lifecycle of new features and ideas, taking them from ideation all the way to launch and deployment.
What You'll Love
- Mission: This work is incredibly humbling. Everyday we hear amazing stories and we get the pleasure of working on something that’s impacting lives. One of our favorite user quotes: “I hate quoting an old, overused cliche, but I’ve been very lost. And I think for the first time in a while I may be found.”
- Ownership: When a company is this small, every employee is a core team member with an outsized impact. You'll own the entire codebase for your vertical within a product pod from start to finish.
- Growth: From day 1, you’ll be a part of the startup journey. We went from less than 10 to over 60 in the past 2 years, and we’ll need your help to create a world-class team and get individuals praying in more countries around the world.
- Flexibility: We operate as a largely remote team with members all over the globe. This role is a remote role except for our couple in person company planning meetings each year. We don’t care when or where you work just that it gets done. That being said, our HQ is in Chicago and if in person work is something you are interested in we’d love to have you there!
- Comp: We pay competitive market rates both in terms of equity, cash, & benefits.
What We're Looking For
- Passion: First and foremost, we’re looking for someone excited and passionate about our mission. It makes it a lot more fun to actually care about what you’re working on!
- Grit & Detail-Oriented: We really care about what we’re doing & try to build as fast as we can. Since we’re guided meditation and competing with some large players in the market (Calm, Headspace), we have to stand out. Everything we do, say, send, or spend money on should be top-notch quality and set Hallow apart as the best.
Something looks off?