Growth Marketer (Lifecycle & CRO)
What You'll Do
- Growth Marketing: You'll be working across numerous marketing channels: including landing pages, lifecycle marketing, paid media, and market analytics, to build and manage tests to increase our web presence, lower churn, and increase the resurrection of app users.
- Conversion Rate Optimization: You'll be working directly with our Head of Marketing, Performance Marketer, and Web Developers to build, test, and optimize landing pages, onboarding funnels, and subscription flows in order to lower customer acquisition costs on our website.
- Lifecycle Marketing: You'll work cross-functionally with the product and customer insights teams to use lifecycle marketing channels (email, push, SMS, in-app messages) to increase retention, lower churn, and resurrect app users.
- Project Management: You'll have a strong sense of organization to run different experiments and projects while prioritizing, planning, and managing execution through Jira.
- Analytics: You'll stay close to the analytics of execution to determine the next steps, and experiments to run while quickly determining the best variant.
What You'll Love
- Mission: This work is incredibly humbling. Every day we get amazing stories and get the pleasure of working on something that impacts lives. One of my favorite user quotes: “I hate quoting an old, overused cliche, but I’ve been very lost. And I think for the first time in a while I may be found.”
- Ownership: You’ll be a massive part of our growth. There’s nothing more exciting as a marketer than being able to see your work touch thousands of lives around the world and truly build a world-class experience with every ad, landing page, funnel, and flow an individual sees.
- Growth: From day 1, you’ll be a part of the startup journey. We went from less than 10 to over 60 in the past 2 years, and we’ll need your help to create a world-class team and get individuals praying in more countries around the world.
- Flexibility: HQ will be in Chicago with the full team and would love to have everyone there. That being said, we’re super flexible with location/hours; we don’t care when you work, just that it gets done.
- Comp: We will pay competitive market rates for this hourly position.
What We're Looking For
- Passion: First & foremost, we’re looking for someone excited about our mission. It makes it a lot more fun!
- Experience: 2+ years of experience with Growth Marketing or E-commerce growth with projects showcasing your knowledge in conversion rate optimization, A/B Testing, or Lifecycle Marketing.
- Full Funnel Marketing: Experience working across a number of different marketing channels as well as marketing tech and ad tech such as CRM Tools (Braze, Iterable, Hubspot, MailChimp, etc) Ad Networks (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc), and Landing Page Builders (WordPress, Webflow, Unbounce, etc). HTML/CSS knowledge is a huge plus.
- Analytics: Being able to build dashboards and make data-driven decisions through tools such as Google Analytics, Heat Map Software, and Analytics Platforms like Mixpanel is a must.
- Quick Learner: Being willing to dive into new platforms, learn software quickly, and jump in where help is needed across any marketing channel to support your KPIs is needed in this cross-functional role.
- Grit & detail-oriented: We really care about what we’re doing & try to build as fast as we can. Since we’re guided meditation and competing with some large players in the market (Calm, Headspace), we have to stand out. Everything we do, say, send, or spend money on should be top-notch quality and set Hallow apart as the best.
Something looks off?