What You'll Do
- Introduce parishes to Hallow: Travel to parishes around the US (varying, but up to 2 weeks/month) to give presentations on prayer, introduce parishioners to Hallow, and help them join their parish group.
- Relationship-building: Reach out to, and build relationships with parishes in order to incorporate them into the parish program and work hand-in-hand with the team to bring Hallow to their parishioners
- Manage parish relationships: Design and implement business processes to support the parish program initiative, for example, managing CRM workflows to ensure that users are moving along the experience appropriately and drafting marketing materials for the team that are used in the program
What You'll Love
- Mission: This work is incredibly humbling. Everyday we hear amazing stories and we get the pleasure of working on something that’s impacting lives. One of our favorite user quotes: “I hate quoting an old, overused cliche, but I’ve been very lost. And I think for the first time in a while I may be found.”
- Ownership: When a company is this small, every employee is a core team member with an outsized impact. You'll own the entire codebase for your vertical within a product pod from start to finish.
- Growth: From day 1, you’ll be a part of the startup journey. We went from less than 10 to over 60 in the past 2 years, and we’ll need your help to create a world-class team and get individuals praying in more countries around the world.
- Flexibility: We operate as a remote first team with members all over the globe. We don’t care when or where you work just that it gets done! That being said, our HQ is in Chicago and if in person work is something you are interested in we'd love to have you there!
- Comp: We pay competitive market rates both in terms of equity, cash, & benefits.
What We're Looking For
- Passion: First and foremost, we’re looking for someone excited and passionate about our mission. It makes it a lot more fun to actually care about what you’re working on!
- Experience: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations in front of large audiences; knowledge of the Catholic faith and comfort in discussing theology in groups; aptitude in managing CRM workflows and contacts; experience in a prior role focused on relationship-building or sales is a plus, as is the ability to communicate effectively in additional languages
- Grit & Detail-Oriented: This is a brand-new program at a fast-growing startup, so we’re looking for comfort working in ambiguity. Attention to detail and having a process-oriented approach to solving problems is critical, as is the ability to learn quickly and think on your feet.
Something looks off?