School & Parish Sales Lead
What You'll Do
- Sell our Hallow for Schools & Parishes Programs: In addition to the regular Hallow app, we provide programs for Catholic schools and parishes to help strengthen our local communities' mental and spiritual health. Your primary responsibility will be building personal relationships and selling these programs through a combination of emails, phone calls, and live demos.
- Help Improve Our Sales Process: We are in the early innings of building our school and parish sales process. You will play a critical role in listening to our customers and learning how we can improve both our sales approach and product offering.
- Be a HUGE part of Hallow’s Growth: Your work will directly impact Hallow’s ability to grow to millions of people praying around the world.
What You'll Love
- Mission: This work is incredibly humbling. Every day we get amazing stories and get the pleasure of working on something that impacts lives. One of my favorite user quotes: “I hate quoting an old, overused cliché, but I’ve been very lost. And I think for the first time in a while I may be found.”
- Ownership: You’ll be developing relationships with leaders in Catholic schools and parishes across the country. There is nothing more exciting than supporting those directly responsible for the next generation of Catholics developing a personal relationship with God.
- Flexibility: HQ will be in Chicago and would love to have as many team members there as possible, but you will be responsible for building relationships across the country so we are flexible on location.
- Comp: We will pay competitive market rates both in terms of equity, cash, commissions, & benefits.
What We're Looking For
- Passion: First & foremost, we’re looking for someone excited about our mission. It makes it a lot more fun
- Relationship Oriented: The core nature of sales is the ability to understand someone's challenges and to help them believe that you can help solve them. Being able to listen well and to naturally build relationships of trust will be critical.
- High Energy: A sales process is an equation that translates effort into results. There are over 20,000 Catholic schools and parishes in the United States. We want to get to know all of them and we will need to work hard to meet them all and serve them on an ongoing basis.
- Resilience: Not every conversation leads to a sale and very few are automatic "yeses" on day 1. Being able to keep the same energy and enthusiasm in the face of frequent rejection is an absolute must.
- Detail-oriented: We really care about what we’re doing & try to build as fast as we can. In order to provide a world-class experience to our partners while moving quickly across multiple relationships, we need to document all of our internal and external activities. Clear and consistent written communication is paramount.
Something looks off?