Sales Enablement Lead
What You'll Do
- Manage Our CRM Systems and Data: Most of our sales processes are already built, but there’s a lot of room for improvement! You’ll be in charge of keeping all our pipeline data clean and organized. You will also have the opportunity to lead ongoing process improvements and the training of the team on best practices.
- Build and Maintain a Data Architecture for Our Institutional Partners: As we grow our school partnerships, you will lead our approach to data audience segmentation and to enable personalized outreach and support for both the sales and success teams.
- Support our Partners: In partnership with our success team, you’ll work to ensure our school partner account data ingestion and account set up runs smoothly. You’ll also work to execute fulfillment of our physical partner materials.
- Own Parish Partnership Fulfillment: You’ll support parishes around the country with our parish-specific partnerships during Advent and Lent. This includes tracking and updating orders, working with our outside fulfillment partner to get materials delivered, and staying organized through a busy season!
- Seasonal Projects: Throughout the year, we have a wide range of projects across the team. You’ll help with high-leverage projects, including things like: lead generation tests for Catholic Schools Week; account setup during back-to-school season; cross-functional launch coordination for new schools content; and more!
What You'll Love
- Mission: This work is incredibly humbling. Every day we get amazing stories and get the pleasure of working on something that impacts lives. One of my favorite user quotes: “I hate quoting an old, overused cliché, but I’ve been very lost. And I think for the first time in a while I may be found.”
- Variety: As a fast-growing organization at the company, new projects are constantly popping up. You’ll be on the front-lines of a growing business, with plenty of opportunity to learn and grow with a varied set of responsibilities.
- Team: We have an amazing team of success leads and an incredible portfolio of school, parish, and university partners that you’ll get to work with.
- Flexibility: HQ will be in Chicago and would love to have as many team members there as possible, but we are completely flexible on location.
- Comp: We will pay competitive market rates both in terms of equity, cash, commissions, & benefits.
What We're Looking For
- Passion: First & foremost, we’re looking for someone excited about our mission. It makes it a lot more fun!
- Customer-First mindset: Though not all of your work will be customer-facing, we are looking for someone who can really put yourselves in our partners’ shoes and understand how we can design our processes to best support them.
- Detail-Oriented and Systematic: You’ll be owning a lot of processes so you will need to be able to balance executing in the weeds while also communicating well at a strategic level with the team. You’ll need to be systematic in your documentation, training, and tracking of implementation.
- Project Management Experience: This role is best for someone who is comfortable owning projects from beginning to end, and asking for help and support where needed.
- Growth Mindset: At Hallow we are big fans of the growth testing framework. Once you establish your footing in our existing processes, you’ll have the opportunity to present tests of your own and identify ways to improve what’s existing.